IT Support for Specialists
IT Support for Specialists understands that when your Clinic IT systems fail, your practice is unable to function. As part of IT4SPECIALISTS IT support we will quickly, efficiently and effectively have your systems running as soon as humanly possible. This is achieved via remote desktop support and phone support and for all urgent cases that are disrupting the daily running of your clinic, we will be on-site at your clinic providing our expert technological assistance.
IT Help-desk Support Portal
We provide access to an online help-desk portal (support.itdelivery.com.au), a dedicated support number of 1300 366 911 and an after hours emergency contact person is always available
Onsite IT Support
When the going gets tough, there is no substitute for attending on-site. Regardless if we are there to troubleshoot an IT issue, service important IT equipment or train staff on the latest software package, we are there for you!
Medical IT Quick Support Download
In most cases, our Medical IT technical team are able to deal with clinic IT problems remotely without ‘physically’ changing any hardware on your PC. Resolving computer issues from a remote location by our Medical IT support technicians minimises computer repair time and allows you to get back to your day to day tasks sooner.
Make the switch to IT4SPECIALIST IT Support Solutions
IT4SPECIALISTS Medical Software Specialists
Access Cliniko from anywhere
- Access Cliniko from your Mac, PC, Smartphone or Tablet, from the clinic, on the road or from the comfort of home.
- Cliniko is web-based software. That means you can work from any device, at anytime, from anywhere with an internet connection.
Software for Specialists (S4S)
Software for Specialists (S4S) is an Australian based company which exclusively develops clinical applications for the individual medical and surgical specialties. Our principal product, Audit4 is a comprehensive clinical management system, which significantly improves practice efficiency saving time and costs.
- For those without existing software, those who are mobile, or even those who have multiplesites, our Practice Software has been designed to meet the needs of medical professionals.
- The Specialist Practice Software enables your practice to send patient letters directly from the software or Microsoft Word to other health providers, and receive eReferrals and patient correspondence directly into the Specialist Explorer software.
- Open your business to the Medical-Objects network and link to more providers when you join Medical-Objects. You are automatically added to the provider directory and not only do you get access to the directory, you also get the marketing benefits of being promoted to over 48,000 health providers Australia wide.