Dental IT Support Specialists
We understand that when your Clinic IT systems fail, your practice is unable to function. As part of IT4DENTAL we will quickly, efficiently and effectively have your systems running as soon as humanly possible. This is achieved via remote desktop support and phone support and for all urgent cases that are disrupting the daily running of your clinic, we will be on-site at your clinic providing our expert technological assistance.
IT Help-desk Support Portal
We provide access to an online help-desk portal (support.itdelivery.com.au), a dedicated support number of 1300 366 911 and an after hours emergency contact person is always available
Onsite IT Support
When the going gets tough, there is no substitute for attending on-site. Regardless if we are there to troubleshoot an IT issue, service important IT equipment or train staff on the latest software package, we are there for you!
Medical IT Quick Support Download
In most cases, our Medical IT technical team are able to deal with clinic IT problems remotely without ‘physically’ changing any hardware on your PC. Resolving computer issues from a remote location by our Medical IT support technicians minimises computer repair time and allows you to get back to your day to day tasks sooner.
Written by Kate McDonald on 09 October 2017. Best Practice Software has released version 514 of the medical and surgical specialist software it bought from Houston Medical in 2015, which has recently been rebranded to Bp [...]
Welcome to IT4GP News We have the solution set to cover all of your requirements, from big to small practices. We work with a number of solution providers, and actively work with clinics to setup, improve [...]
Choosing an IT Support Company is extremely important, especially for the small to medium size (10-200) company and here’s why. Here are 3 things to consider when choosing your next IT support company. 1, Your IT support [...]
Make the switch to IT4DENTAL IT Support Solutions
Our services also include
- Supply of IT Equipment, Servers, Desktops, Printers for Medical clinics
- Phone systems, traditional and VOIP
- Patching and Upgrades
- Cloud backups & restore
- Full Clinic hosted in the Cloud
- Results downloads, secure messaging and e-health
- Project and software Delivery
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Vendor Management
- Business consulting, Clinic setup, Accreditation and more
IT4Dental Medical Software Specialists
- Software of Excellence has been associated with Fortune 500 Company Henry Schein since 2007 and benefits from access to international expertise, products, technology and human resources.
- As a result, our dental practice software is continually developing, and remains at the forefront of the dental software industry. We also benefit from research conducted in dental practices worldwide, which has helped establish us as thought leaders in dental software best practice.
- We also have access to a team of international experts in the dental industry, who have years of dental consulting experience throughout Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, the UK and Europe.
- Their knowledge and experience in the dental industry, combined with our dental software expertise, has enabled us to develop a suite of powerful tools, including market leading dental practice management software and marketing solutions.
Praktika – a new Internet based approach in dental practice management software. We are very excited with the new opportunities the Cloud computing presents to users, and we are confident dental practitioners all over Australia and beyond will greatly benefit from this new technology. It cannot be any simpler: all you need is a computer with the Internet connection and a browser. The rest is provided.
Centaur Software is the developer of Dental4Windows, Australia’s most popular and widely used Dental Practice Management System; just ask the Australian Dental Association. Designed by an Australian dentist, Dr Frank Papadopoulos, who is still active in the design and implementation of D4W. Dental4Windows has been improving for over 20 years and i4 is our latest version of dental software. Dental4Windows i4 brings even more enhancements. Functionality, reporting and further workflow improvements have all been improved. Some of the recent improvements are 3D Skull Charting, eAppointments & eForms, enhanced Automation features, DVA Online Claiming and Treatment Plan Case Presentation Templates. Now Dental4Windows can be accessed online with D4W Cloud.